Pinetree Hill

No Review
District 21 - Clementi / Upper Bukit Timah
$1,369,000 From
Size 538 Sq Ft

Overview

Property ID: NL42

Information

Description

Pinetree Hill is a new launch condo in the desired Mt Sinai / Pandan Valley neighbourhood in District 21

Developer: United Venture Development (No.5) Pte Ltd
Type: 3 blocks of 24-storey each
Total Units: 520
Site Area: 242,698 sqft
Expected TOP: Sep 2027
Address: 30, 32, 36 Pine Grove
Location: District 21
Tenure: 99 years leasehold

Features:
■ First new launch in the vicinity in 14 years
■ Prestigious and sought after location
■ Located within 1km of Henry Park Primary School
■ Surrounded by popular secondary and tertiary educational institutions
■ Best of both worlds: Tranquil location yet close to commercial hubs
■ Benefit from future growth potential from land sales and en-bloc nearby

Schools:
■ Within 1km to Henry Park Primary School and Pei Tong Primary School
■ Within 2km to Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Methodist Girls’ School, Nan Hua High School, NUS High School, Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Unit Mix:

Bedroom TypesNo Of UnitsStrata Area (sq ft)
1 Bedroom + Study22538
2 Bedroom45700-850
2 Bedroom Premium113764-915
2 Bedroom Premium + Study68797
3 Bedroom68969-1,173
3 Bedroom Premium + Study911,216-1,421
4 Bedroom Deluxe (with private lift)451,292-1,485
4 Bedroom Premium (with private lift)451,464-1,668
5 Bedroom Premium (with private lift)221,733
Penthouse12,874
Total Units:520

About Pinetree Hill

UOL and SingLand won the Pinetree Hill site (Pine Grove Parcel A) with a top bid of $671,500,800 ($1,318 psf per plot ratio or ppr) in June 2022. The bid was just $800 (0.0001%) above the second-highest bidder’s at the close of the tender.

Pinetree Hill is an 80:20 joint venture between Singapore-listed property developer UOL Group and its subsidiary SingLand Group.

The 520-unit private condo comprises three 24-storey residential blocks elevated 12.6m (equivalent to four storeys) above the ground. The blocks occupy just 12% of the 242,561 sq ft, 99-year leasehold site, freeing up the remaining 88% for landscaping and facilities.

Units are north-south facing, with the site bounded by Ulu Pandan Road, Pandan Valley and Pine Grove. Those units facing south towards Pine Grove will have views of Dover Forest, a 5ha park and greenery. Those facing north will have unblocked views of the 85ha Clementi Forest, according to Anson Lim, UOL Group general manager (residential marketing).

P&T Consultants is the design architect for Pinetree Hill, while Danish firm Henning Larsen is the landscape architect.

Location and Amenities

Pinetree Hill is situated in a desired locale within the prestigious Mt Sinai / Pandan Valley enclave, with top-tier educational institutions, commercial, dining and lifestyle options.

With the future Maju MRT station on the Cross Island Line, Pinetree Hill will be two MRT stops from the Jurong Lake District, which is poised to be the second CBD and a live-work-play precinct. For those who drive, it is just 10 minutes to one-north and 15 minutes to Jurong Lake District. Shenton Way and the CBD are a 20-minute drive away.

Disclaimer:
1) All land and built up areas are based on approximate measurements and are subject to final survey and shall not form part of any offer or contract or constitute any warranty by the salesperson and shall not be regarded as statements or representations of fact.
2) Images & floor plans shown are for illustration purposes and may not represent the actual property.

> For More New Launch Condo Listings

Details

  • Price
    $1,369,000 From
  • Property ID
    Property ID: NL42
  • Area Size
    Size 538 Sq Ft
  • Land Area Size
    Land Area 0 Sq Ft
  • Rooms
    Rooms
  • Bedrooms
    Bedrooms 1
  • Year Built
    Year Built 2027

Description

Pinetree Hill is a new launch condo in the desired Mt Sinai / Pandan Valley neighbourhood in District 21

Developer: United Venture Development (No.5) Pte Ltd
Type: 3 blocks of 24-storey each
Total Units: 520
Site Area: 242,698 sqft
Expected TOP: Sep 2027
Address: 30, 32, 36 Pine Grove
Location: District 21
Tenure: 99 years leasehold

Features:
■ First new launch in the vicinity in 14 years
■ Prestigious and sought after location
■ Located within 1km of Henry Park Primary School
■ Surrounded by popular secondary and tertiary educational institutions
■ Best of both worlds: Tranquil location yet close to commercial hubs
■ Benefit from future growth potential from land sales and en-bloc nearby

Schools:
■ Within 1km to Henry Park Primary School and Pei Tong Primary School
■ Within 2km to Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Methodist Girls’ School, Nan Hua High School, NUS High School, Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Unit Mix:

Bedroom TypesNo Of UnitsStrata Area (sq ft)
1 Bedroom + Study22538
2 Bedroom45700-850
2 Bedroom Premium113764-915
2 Bedroom Premium + Study68797
3 Bedroom68969-1,173
3 Bedroom Premium + Study911,216-1,421
4 Bedroom Deluxe (with private lift)451,292-1,485
4 Bedroom Premium (with private lift)451,464-1,668
5 Bedroom Premium (with private lift)221,733
Penthouse12,874
Total Units:520

About Pinetree Hill

UOL and SingLand won the Pinetree Hill site (Pine Grove Parcel A) with a top bid of $671,500,800 ($1,318 psf per plot ratio or ppr) in June 2022. The bid was just $800 (0.0001%) above the second-highest bidder’s at the close of the tender.

Pinetree Hill is an 80:20 joint venture between Singapore-listed property developer UOL Group and its subsidiary SingLand Group.

The 520-unit private condo comprises three 24-storey residential blocks elevated 12.6m (equivalent to four storeys) above the ground. The blocks occupy just 12% of the 242,561 sq ft, 99-year leasehold site, freeing up the remaining 88% for landscaping and facilities.

Units are north-south facing, with the site bounded by Ulu Pandan Road, Pandan Valley and Pine Grove. Those units facing south towards Pine Grove will have views of Dover Forest, a 5ha park and greenery. Those facing north will have unblocked views of the 85ha Clementi Forest, according to Anson Lim, UOL Group general manager (residential marketing).

P&T Consultants is the design architect for Pinetree Hill, while Danish firm Henning Larsen is the landscape architect.

Location and Amenities

Pinetree Hill is situated in a desired locale within the prestigious Mt Sinai / Pandan Valley enclave, with top-tier educational institutions, commercial, dining and lifestyle options.

With the future Maju MRT station on the Cross Island Line, Pinetree Hill will be two MRT stops from the Jurong Lake District, which is poised to be the second CBD and a live-work-play precinct. For those who drive, it is just 10 minutes to one-north and 15 minutes to Jurong Lake District. Shenton Way and the CBD are a 20-minute drive away.

Disclaimer:
1) All land and built up areas are based on approximate measurements and are subject to final survey and shall not form part of any offer or contract or constitute any warranty by the salesperson and shall not be regarded as statements or representations of fact.
2) Images & floor plans shown are for illustration purposes and may not represent the actual property.

> For More New Launch Condo Listings

Details

  • Price
    $1,369,000 From
  • Property ID
    Property ID: NL42
  • Area Size
    Size 538 Sq Ft
  • Land Area Size
    Land Area 0 Sq Ft
  • Rooms
    Rooms
  • Bedrooms
    Bedrooms 1
  • Year Built
    Year Built 2027
  • City Singapore
  • Country Singapore

Floor Plans

Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 1
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 1
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 2
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 2
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 3
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 3
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 4
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 4
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 5
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 5
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 6
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 6
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 7
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 7
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 8
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 8
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 9
Pinetree Hill Condo New Launch Floor Plan 9

What's NearBy

Education
Singapore Polytechnic 0.91 km
Good
1 review
Yale-NUS College 0.98 km
Good
1 review
Singapore Institute of Management 1.25 km
Good
4 reviews
Shopping
iBrew Marketing 0.58 km
Exceptional
4 reviews
Sino Trading & Frame Works 1.05 km
Exceptional
1 review
Gamewerks 1.11 km
Poor
2 reviews
Transportation
Dover MRT Station 0.59 km
Good
2 reviews
Clementi MRT Station 1.04 km
Fair
3 reviews
Buona Vista MRT Station 1.66 km
Average
4 reviews

Reviews

0
out of 5

5.0 Blended Score

No Review

Similar Properties

error: